Nithya Menon’s breakup story

Nithya Menon, who looks like girl-next-door, has a true love story as well as breakup story in her real life and it is confessed by Nithya Menon herself.

Nithya Menon revealed in her personal interview, “I’m not really serious and not many knew that I’m loving person. Given that many assume me as a serious person, no one dared to write a love letter to me. Although I got a few proposals, they’re very few.
But cupid did strike me during my teenage. At 18, I fell in love with a guy and it lasted for around four years. When I thought that he is not my Mr Right and my future would not be happy with him, I parted ways with him.”

Nithya Menon added, “Yes, initially it was not quite easy to forget and break up did hurt me. But incidentally, I agreed to do Nandini Reddy‘s Ala Modalaindi then that healed me. Since I was busy with the shoots, soon I forgot the incident.”

On parting note she confirmed that she would have a love-cum-arranged marriage. Yet she says marriage can wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment