Shirin scare of horror films




Bangalore girl and south actress Shirin has signed a new film titled Home Stay after a long gap. While the actress says that not many interesting films are coming her way, Home Stay's plot and genre is what interested the AK-47 actress. "I was quite excited when I heard the script.
 It's a psychological thriller-cum-horror. This is the first time I am doing a horror film. Though one of my Tamil films,
Whistle was a thriller, Home Stay is a full-on horror flick," says Shirin, who plays a journalist for a news channel.
The Kannada-Tamil bilingual, which is being directed by Santhosh K, has actor Ashok playing the lead role. "We have shot few portions of the film in a forest in Coorg. The set-up is really scary.
I am very scared of horror films, and am sure I am not going to watch my own film," she says, laughing. While the plot is similar to that of Ekta Kapoor's Ragini MMS, Shirin says that there is no similarity between the two.


 "Though the film also revolves around a couple's stay at a home stay gone haywire, the film has nothing to do with Ragini MMS. This is even scarier than the Bollywood film," says Shirin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment