Ragini Dwivedi: Sandalwood’s loss is Kollywood’s gain?




Did Sandalwood failed to properly channelize actress Ragini Dwivedi's talent? Otherwise, why the actress, who never got meaty roles in Kannada film industry, is getting appreciation for her roles in Tamil and Telugu films? The year 2013 proved to be a lucky year for the actress.
 Apart from her Bollywood debut in 2013, Ragini even made her Kollywood debut with Samuthirakani's Nimirundhu NIl.
"I am getting good response from the Tamil Industry and I feel blessed for it. I am getting a lot of offers and discussing couple of them as I need to finish my current projects first," said Ragini.
The actress is currently busy with the shooting of her yet-to-be-titled Telugu film. She is also waiting for the release of Ragini IPS in Kannada

0 comments:

Post a Comment